Plastics Innovation Hub Indonesia Seed Fund 2022 Overview
To be eligible for seed funding from CSIRO, applicants must:
• successfully complete the Plastics Innovation Hub Indonesia Accelerator Program 2022
• be an eligible organisation for support through this Accelerator Program, which is limited to Australian universities and research institutes
• demonstrate as part of their proposal how their project aligns to one or more CSIRO Missions
• declare that the activities included in the application have never received funding from other Australian government programs (including state, territory and local government grant or funding programs) previously
Kindly note that:
• Funding will be awarded on the basis of a competitive selection process.
• Priority will be given to teams that have identified at least one CSIRO team member or joint research partner.
• A full list of Eligibility and Selection Criteria for seed funding will be made available to teams participating in the Plastics Innovation Hub Indonesia Accelerator Program 2022.
Disclaimer: All the information stated above may be subject to change. CSIRO reserves its rights to change, suspend or remove the Plastics Innovation Hub Indonesia Seed Fund 2022 initiative at any time.