Virtual Launch & Information Session
The Hub Vietnam Virtual Launch & Information Session was held from 10:00 – 11:30am (Hanoi Time ICT) on 23 June 2022.
If you missed this event or would like to watch it again, you can now access the recording of the session through the link below.
In this session you can learn more about the Plastics Innovation Hub Vietnam and how you might be involved with the upcoming Capability Uplift sessions. You will hear from the Hub’s partners and key information about the program, its impact and how it will contribute towards igniting and supporting new ideas that tackle plastic waste to scale in Vietnam.
Most importantly, you will be able to learn how you can be part of the Hub community and upcoming activities.
- Dr Deborah Lau – CSIRO Ending Plastic Waste Mission Lead
- Kim Wimbush – Director, Aus4Innovation Program
- Ha Trinh Thai – National Manager, NPAP Vietnam
At the session you will learn…
– What the Hub is about and who the partners are.
– The long-term vision for the Hub and the activities for 2022.
– How the Hub will work within the existing plastics innovation ecosystem.
– Questions from the audience.
Watch the Recording – Virtual Launch & Info Session held on 23 June 2022
*You can enable video close-captions in Vietnamese by selecting this feature [CC] on the bottom right hand corner of the video.